|tragedy||a very sad or terrible happening: a sad play||فاجعه|
|pedestrian||person who goes on foot; walker||عابر پیاده|
|glance||to look at quickly; a quick look||نگاه اجمالی|
|budget||estimate of the amount of money that can be spent for different purposes in a given time||بودجه|
|nimble||active and sure-footed: quick moving; light and quick||چالاک، سبک و سریع|
|manipulate||handle or treat skillfully||دستکاری کردن|
|reckless||careless; heedless; wild||بی پروا|
|rave||talk wildly||دیوانه وار با خود حرف زدن، هذیان گفتن|
|economical||not wasting money or time.||مقرون به صرفه|
|lubricate||make (machinery) smooth and easy to work by putting on oil, grease, or a similar substance||روغن زدن|
|ingenious||having great mental ability; clever||مبتکر|
- It was a tragedy that some pioneers were killed on their way west.
- If you had your choice between seeing a comedy or a tragedy, which play would you choose?
- Harry’s enormous jealousy led to the tragedy in their family.
- After driving a bus all day, Norris liked to be a pedestrian and take long, casual walks in the evening.
- The police say it is urgent that pedestrians stay on the sidewalk.
- I don’t doubt that a pedestrian can get places faster than a car in downtown traffic.
- The observant driver glanced at the accident at the side of the road.
- I took one glance at the wretched animal and turned away.
- Thompson identified the burglar after a glance at the photograph in the police station.
- We had to decrease the budget this year because our club is broke.
- The prominent executive presented her budget to the Board of Directors.
- When my mother draws up her budget for the week, she sets aside a goodly sum for nourishing food.
- Although Dusty was a miniature poodle, he was nimble enough to fight bigger dogs.
- The nimble policeman leaped over the fence to pursue the car thief.
- With my nimble fingers, I’m good at text messaging.